Air Quality Management
EMS provides a wide range of air quality services, including inventory of emissions, air pollution emission monitoring, air dispersion modeling, and pollutant toxicity assessments, just to name a few. The production practice expertise of our engineers and scientists couples with their thorough knowledge of control technology methods is key to our air quality management capabilities.
EMS provides comprehensive air quality management services to help our clients plan operational strategies that will achieve compliance with air pollution regulations at a minimal cost to you.
- Best Control Technologies (BCT)
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring (CAM) and Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEM)
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) permits
- Air Quality Regulatory Compliance
- Title V Operating permits
- Emission Inventory/Reporting
- Ambient Air Monitoring and Point Source Emissions Testing
- Dispersion Modeling
- Pollutant Toxicity Assessments
- Fugitive Emission Monitoring
- Regulatory Assistance
EMS also offers a broad range of services to investigate and remediate indoor air quality issues related to biological or chemical agents. Our experts investigate any present contaminants, conditions that may contribute to their presence, effects on building occupants, and prevention measures to avoid exposure. We resolve the problem based upon the type of agent, impacted building materials, and the extent of contamination.
Our personnel are experienced to perform minimal- to full-containment remediation procedures, including:
- Identification and assessment of chemical hazards
- Mold, fungus, and microbiological hazards assessment
- Sick Building Syndrome
- Identification and control of sources
- Prevention and control of microbiological contamination
- Removal or remediation of microbiological contamination
Check out these articles to learn more about indoor air pollution: